Pages

Medical Transcription Work

-->
I want to become a medical secretary, because I have always hoped that the medical transcriptionist employers what to do. I have a 7 year old son and I work and I do not spend a lot of time, he and my husband. At this moment I work more than 40 hours a week. I've thought a lot about what I had done done, I keep coming back to a medical transcriptionist this sounds exciting. I can work from home and spend more time as a mother and wife. It makes me very happy. I look forward to working at home. This is a very demanding job and my family, a very heavy pressure. I recently discovered that I have a back problem and work in a factory to make the situation worse.

If I have this scholarship will help me achieve my dream is a medical secretary. I do not have much money to go to school. My career goal is to live a happy life, which I do enjoy. I would love to do that. I computer courses in high school, so that I can write. I am very dedicated people. If I put my heart something, I will. My husband tried to get me to go to medical transcription training for a long period of time, this is not because I do not want to go to school, that is money. I'm afraid I will not be eligible for a grant. The scholarship will be helpful. I see yourself five years from now to do it, it is still very happy to do that. I always say, if you do something you enjoy doing, this is not a job. This is what I want to do. The past ten years, I see their economically better off than I already for a long period of time, it would be great.

My health problems is to give me problems at work. When I work from home medical transcription work, I did not, because they are worried about losing my job. I looked at other educational opportunities and the future of medical transcription seems very good for my crazy schedule. My son is very active and exercise. So, my husband and I decided that if I go to school full time, I do not work. My son is very happy. Get up at 3:30, my son, with his nanny. I think he's the schools do not get enough sleep. If I go back to school and become a medical transcriptionist, I can work at home to ensure that the rest of my son, which he needs for school. My goal is to be the best mother I can. I do not think I did, and now I'm there. In my work, I am very unhappy, and I'm not unhappy. Medical secretary I am happy with the freedom I want.

Related Categories: