Pages

Medical Transcription Skills


-->
The time I plug in my medical dictation transcribing machine and listen to, I thought, "Oh, my God, I'm not. You see, I have no prior experience in the health field, I have not heard such a thing. To make matters worse my speed unfathomable typing. In fact, I'll let you in on a little secret, my first typing class medical transcription process, I'm the worst typing speed class ... low embarrassing, 19 words per minute.
But insist that the first month of my courses accurate typing speed about 40 words per minute, and from what the general trend is, within six months, I'm typing 80 words correct per minute, I steady rate of growth since then.

There was a strange sound foreign dictation; I really understand the language of medicine and anatomy.
Is a major achievement in the field of medical transcription or medical background zero. So, how can I do? With a lot of practice, practice. Every day, I use the incredible Mavis Beacon typing software, recommended by my teacher about 10-20 minutes.

I write down all the medical conditions and the different meanings of literacy. Literacy writing down not only help me remember, but created miracle in practice from day to day, as well. I would like to take a literacy and participation, everywhere I go, when I have 5 minuets spare, I just read. This has created a miracle my memory.

Of course, I have a lot of hands in my class medical transcription practice. If you are considering taking a medical transcription process, but because of fear of being detained. I promise you, you would not be worse than me at first. If you stick to, in fact, you will get better. I'm not particularly proud of my typing speed is very slow, or medical information, but I share this story with you, encourage you, and you can do this.

So, if you think that you can do to keep themselves back down. Oh, and one more thing, I am very proud, I have finished my course with the average level of 99.8%. Seizure free for medical transcription courses and special priority VLC presentation. I have the introduction to the into medical terminology DVD wonderful world of medical transcription. They also offer $ 100 more than any medical transcription courses.

Related Categories: